Tuesday, March 1, 2011

30 day challenge

I know you guys have seen this on facebook but i thought if i did it on my blog, then it would help me blog more :) so here it goes, the 30 day challenge

day 1: a picture of yourself with 10 facts


1. I like to do hair
2. Im going to school through BYU-I
3. My favorite singer is Eminem (shocking i know)
4. I think im addicted to facebook
5. I love Zebra print
6. I could sit and play Zelda for hours on end
7. I LOVE SHOES!!!
8. I work at the most awesome dental office ever!
9. I really enjoy baking
10. Ive recently joined a gym and it's awesome

so that's me... see you all tomorrow with this topic:
A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

2 comments:

Bowman's Beach said...

YAY!

Amy said...

I thought you were going to do the 30-day clothes challenge. You know, 30 pieces of clothing for 30 days. lol This is better. :)