ashley, here's a picture of me and sir charles... now that i think about of it he kind of looks like my friend dylan :D my hair looked like crap!
so relay for life was funnnnn!!!!!! ummm... too bad S.C. died... i wanted to... (well you know, feed him more lemonde hahahaha) good times good times... you never write on our blog! that sucks...
:( neither do any of the boys come to think of it... but write! i haven't talked to you in like 2 days :( and your leaving in like a week so youd better write something!!! hahaha jk jk i love you! call me and we'll go to that party on sat... i need to borrow your skinny red dress k??




2 comments:
I know what SC stands for. :)And now I know how he died (I already knew why he needed to).
hey you! i thought we were the mormon MAFIA. Whats all this mob nonsense? lol
Post a Comment